- Palma de Mallorca
- 7-night cruise onboard Azamara Pursuit in an interior stateroom
- Main meals & selected beverages onboard
- Shuttle service to & from port communities where available
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® event (on most voyages)
- Concierge services for personal guidance & reservations
- Save up to 50% on second passenger cruise fare*
- Oceanview staterooms & above receive free unlimited Wi-Fi*
Leave from lively Lisbon and immerse yourself in six Spanish port cities with Azamara Club Cruises®
. We’ll spend the night in Seville, so you can explore more of this passionate city that’s credited with the invention of tapas. From grand cathedrals to Moorish palaces, Seville is rich in art, history, and culture. Next, it’s on to Málaga, with its Mile of Art and access to captivating Andalusia.
In Almeria, trek out to the Tabernas Desert—the only desert in Europe—where so many “spaghetti westerns” were filmed, or stay around town to explore both the modern city centre and historic Old Town. Go a little Goth(ic) in Valencia, where stunning 15th century architecture blends with avant-garde buildings of the new millennium. We stay late in port here, so you’ve got ample time to soak it all in. Medieval majesty surrounds you in Palma de Mallorca, where restaurants, bars, studios and galleries make for a full day of fun in this island port.
Concluding in Barcelona, your journey to discover the best of Spain truly ends on a high note. This enigmatic city is home to some of Gaudi’s most iconic works, and its diverse culinary scene brings in influences from Basque, Catalan, and Galician culture.
06 April 2019
*Conditions apply. Ref no: 34447